Monday, August 17, 2009

Creation Part One!!

Ok, I couldn't be more excited about this!! I recently teamed up with my fabulous sister, who happens to be one of the most talented makeup artist I know. to do some very creative work!! It was a ton of fun and the lovely models were amazing for each part. The theme of the shoot was the 7 days of Creation!! We have completed the first 4 and stayed tuned for Part 2 in the near future. I can honestly say this was one of the funnest shoots I have ever worked on. Hope you like each girls best shot! And thank you ladies for being so cooperative and giving us a chance to have some fun with our work:) Oh and last but definitely not least a big "Thank You" to Carrie from Carrie Wildes Photography for a phenomenal job on the photos!! Check her out at www.carriewildes.com!

Day One:Separation of Light and Dark

Day 2: Sky
Day 3: Sun, Moon & Stars
Day 4: Land
& Vegetation























No comments:

Post a Comment