Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simply Divine Events Photoshoot








































I just love the these two ladies, so when they asked me to do their hair/makeup for there very fun business shoot with Lifelong Studios, of course I said yes!! I had a blast getting ready with Jessica and Lori of Simply Divine Events and Lori's crew (her two sons)! We had fun catching up while styling and her boys were for sure our entertainment. As I have brought my 2 kids with me on many "work" related adventures I completely appreciated having them there. Thanks Lori and Jessica for having me and can't wait to do it again.
Here's a few of the photos! Aren't they just adorable!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Holly! We had a great time and you did an awesome job!!! Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete