Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary Jessica and Justin!!




Local photographer and friend Jessica Leigh asked me to do some makeup for her and her husband's anniversary shoot!! Any chance to get my hands on one of my friends and do a little makeup is an easy "yes"! She wanted something natural looking, but also a little more makeup than she normally wears. I definitely think at first I freaked her out with the amount of makeup that was on her eyes, however after she saw the photos of herself she thought it looked great! This just demonstrates how professional photos are much different from a regular camera and a little more makeup than usual comes out stunning in the pro photos. Thanks to Zekeshem (love that name) with Blue Lane photography for the adorable pics. of Jessica and Justin. You guys are too cute...congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment