Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love Notes

































We always love receiving "love notes" in the mail from past brides and clients. A very sweet one came yesterday from Joanna, who was married to Scott in June at the
Vinoy Resort in St. Petersburg. What a beautiful venue and what a stunning bride inside and out!! Hope and myself enjoyed spending the wedding day styling Joanna and her bridesmaids and lovely mom. Thank you Joanna for having us out, the pleasure was all ours!!

"Holly,
I just wanted to thank you and your sister for making my mother, bridesmaids and myself beautiful for my wedding! My hair and makeup came out perfect, just like I envisioned. You were a joy to work with and I will definitely recommend you to friends! Thanks again, Joanna"


Photos by Carrie Wildes Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment