Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Changing Styles


I am absolutely ready to finally cut off the long hair I have been desperately wanting to grow out. Summer is approaching and I'm getting busier and need an easy style that looks professional. With that said, if you are thinking of changing your style I would ask you "please wait!" At least until your big day is over and then go for the chop the funky color or just any change in general. You risk so much when you do a dramatic change before your wedding day or any other big day you may have planned. It may come out fabulous, but what happens if it doesn't. The risk is far greater doing it before hand. So just hang on a little longer! But I can't so thursday I will be chopping my hair in a fun, short style because I'm ready and I have no big events planned! I will post the new do after thursday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment