Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Results Are In...


So the results are in....and I absolutely love my new do! It's exactly what I was looking for! It's easy to style, which saves me on time, and being a business owner and a wife and mother of 2 little one's I need all the time I can get! It's versatile, I can reinvent my look with this cut. And last but not least it's short! Just what I need for alot of swimming with my kiddos on hot summer days! Thanks to Amy at New Identities for giving me a fabulous new do! And sorry Olika (my usual stylist) for cheating on you this one time... I'm so sorry you were sick and unable to cut my hair...also I'm sorry for being the impatient, impulsive person I am and deciding I had to get it done that day. I love you and will never do it again...unless you get sick again:)J/K
Oh, and last but not least...thank you to my amazing 3 year old daughter for being such an incredible photographer and taking this lovely picture of your mommy!

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! Hmm... maybe some inspiration to do something to mine?!

    ReplyDelete