Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ms. Shon in Blue!

Recently I got a call from Shon who needed her makeup done for a fashion shoot she was doing! I had so much fun chatting with her while doing her makeup! Even though she said she was a little nervous to meet someone new to do her makeup, when she finished she was "pleasantly surprised" as she put it. We agreed that we mastered the look she was going for, for her shoot.
For Shon we added: Full, long lashes
An deep olive foundation
Mac Studio Fix
Various Mac shadow in blue shades with a dust of old gold pigment
Avon washoff waterproof mascara in black (one of my fav. mascara's)
Mac black eyeliner
Revlon mineral lipgloss
Check out her shoot by Carrie Wildes Photography! I think they came out fabulous! Thanks Shon for allowing me the opportunity to enhance your beauty:)

No comments:

Post a Comment